About Me

My photo
I am a SAHM of 3 and a wife of one. I started a blog to just bitch about life and now our youngest son is very sick I want to hear from other families going thru this and support eachother. He has SBS secondary to NEC with only 50 cm proximal jejunum and a 3 cm segment of terminal ileum. He is TPN dependent. He is a tough little 6 lb, 3 month old! Keeping my mind from turning to mush, Scentsy was introduced to me and I'm very thankful. The wonderful people in this community has changed my life. Even so, chaos in our house is a daily adventure. Some days, alright most days.. I take things minute by minute. To get through this bumpy road called 'life' I need my husband Jerad and my kids, my son Jordan 15, and my daughter Jaycee who is 11, and my son Jaxon is 3 months...I say it how it is... So I will say this.... "If you don't like what you are reading, you have the choice to leave my page. Nice, bitchy, raging lunitic, loving.. that's me! I admit I swear like a sailor, I may have different religious beliefs, I hate brussel sprouts with a passion.. these are all ways to describe ME.. I love making new friends but I will not 'pretend' to be someone I'm not just for their sake.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Need more money....

     I know there are so many people suffering with not having enough money to pay the bills....  I know alot of people are worse off than we are, especially in this time of Japan and earthquakes and tsunami's, that's horrible... But it still doesn't stop the bill collectors from calling, me worried if the house will be foreclosed eventually, the list goes on about my worries.  Does anyone out there have a wonderful story of how they got out of debt?  My biggest dilemma right now is this.... I have a certain amount of money, and that's it.... Well, do you put that on the house payment, pay utilities, groceries etc.... what takes priority?  I started couponing for necessities and food.  I'm not as good as some, but I've saved ALOT of money doing it.  But I can't tell the mortgage company, "Give me a few weeks, I'm couponing".  I will continue to clip away, I love it...then again I need to do something else too.  I feel picked on with our credit card debt being for medical reasons of myself and my kids.  I don't go out and shop the day away, live the high life.  I take the approach, I'm thankful for what I have, my husband and kids, they are my world.  But like I mentioned, it's hell to answer the bill companies phone call and not be stressed.

3 comments:

  1. When you figure it out, trust me, let us all know and get in on the secret. I consolidated my bills once. That worked. I stopped using credit cards. I just paid what I could even if it was only 5 dollars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooohhhhh, I am right there with ya sista! You are not alone. All I can tell you is, get creative. Clean houses, dog sit. Itook a hard look at the contents in my house after reading an article that "the average household has $1500 worth of sellable merchandize in it". I am sure my house has MORE than that. I've made extra jing consigning clothes, baby gear, and antqiues. It's possible. You're on the right track. Dont give up. AND you have alot of prime real estate right.on.this.blog! Sell ad space!
    Popping by from the blog hop. I'm your newest follower. Follow me back? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG i'm not alone! Ty for posting this. I'm currently rotating some of the bills and everything bought has to be a NEED. I recently also applied for that Obama HAMP. Maybe you can look into that, or the bill consolidation.

    ReplyDelete